In Slovakia we say that what happens on the first day of the year reflects what the next year will be like. I spent the New Years Eve with my lovely friends and my Peter. We had lots of fun so that´s a good start, I guess :-). On a New Year´s Day I woke up next to my love, which isn´t bad, either. And then I spent whole day in bed doing nothing and being extremely lazy. So there you go for the good beggining of the year 🙂 Do you make New Year´s resolutions?
I tend not to, but this year I am going to try these things:
1. Find a new job (connected with the second point)
2. Save money for travelling
3. Go to a Paris/London/NY or Milan fashion week
4. Spend as much time as possible with my loved ones
5. Learn Spanish (which I´ve been trying and failing at for the last 3 years)